1. On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 2:40 AM, idolaqq said:

i hope can meet with JT
    IDOLAQQ.COM Agen Bandar Domino QQ Poker Online Terpercaya 2016

2. On Fri, Feb 5, 2016 at 3:01 AM, wonk bejho said:

You are right in this new year semogga we are given the best path new year greetings

3. vage mante be loi ne syt hat hy noe waegsr

4. On Sat, Nov 1, 2014 at 3:53 PM, YKY7 said:

@ #DEEROSE spoken (or should it be written ????!) like a true believer.

I too am a very spiritual individual. It is from the spirit that we all draw our strength to make life the best that it can be. Circumstances @ times don't allow for everyone to do so... But, for those lucky enough to also have the will and the way... The sky is the limit(less) ????!

Cheers, I am honored to receive your #JT quoted t-shirt share, & in turn passed it forward:

Enjoy your first November weekend. Gosh, #InTime really flies ??????

5. On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 1:51 PM, Dee Rose said:

lol, then you should totally own that shirt.
    I am a very spiritual person. You have to be. The more I believe in endless possibilities, the more I see. Our world is an endless Miracle! Embrace it!

6. On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 4:10 AM, YKY7 said:

@ #DEEROSE: Thank you very much for your post, lovely words & Behappy.me link. I loved the quote on the T-Shirt. What a fabulous idea :-)!! I also really liked the poster & greeting card. I may have to order some of the cards to send to friends as my "New Year's" greeting card from Vegas. That would be pretty cool, lol ;-)!

I am pleased to know you liked the JT quote. It's one of my favorite ones too. In fact, it has been my motto for "my" entire #JT2020Tour experience. I still can't believe that I've traveled to four states to see #JT perform, and every time I was amazed, not only by his unforgettable performances, but also by the fact that when "I" (the "people") decided in my heart & mind that I was going to do it, I empowered myself & found a way to make it happen :-)!

LOL, I don't meant to sound seriously, just believing that "anything is possible, if one puts one's mind to it!"

As for being kind... You are too kind too :-)!

And this #JustinTimberlake says it better than I could when it comes to being humble & kind:

"I'm very thankful to be doing what I'm doing. I feel very blessed." ~ JT

Have a fabulous week! ????

7. On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 2:34 AM, Dee Rose said:

Great Blog, your words are so kind.
    Love that quote. Found this website that put it on a shirt.

8. On Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 2:42 PM, YKY7 said:

@ #PolishTNKid "ThankYou" very much for your comment & kind words. It truly means a lot to know that my words connected w/ another JT & TNKid fan... From across the pond :-)!

Yes, I thank my "lucky stars" to this day for giving me the opportunity to see Michael Jackson perform live during his 'Dangerous Tour' (9/26/1992).

The first time I saw JT perform live, I immediately thought that his stage presence & energy were very much akin to MJ & Elvis. No, I sadly didn't get to see Elvis perform while he was still alive, but named one of my son's after him, lol :-)!

Still, I couldn't believe that my intuition was so right when I listened & watched Justin Timberlake performed 'Human Nature' & 'Heartbreak Hotel' during his second #The2020Experience concert. It was a very surreal "Aha" moment.

So, in a way I am really chuffed to not only be able to give my own (TN)Kids the unforgettable opportunity to experience & make their own memories of their favorite artist, but also to experience what iconic artists #MJ & #Elvis were like through #JT :-)!

You're right... It's going to be one of the best nights of our lives. It's going to be legendary... It's going to be epic!!!

"I feel very fortunate to be compared to somebody so incredible. Michael Jackson's an icon." ~ JT

P.S.: I hope your dream comes true. Anything is possible....

"I believe people can move things with their minds." ~ JT

Who knows next time that JT & the TNKIDS tour it will be you we see dancing on stage :-)!

9. On Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 2:03 PM, PolishTNKid said:

I love this blog, literally.
    You're right, Your children will never forget how amazing feeling is to hear and see JT live. You were so lucky to see MJ. I hadn't had a chance.
    The final show will be legendary and it's... obvious. I hope You'll have the best night of Your life there!