1. On Sun, Feb 26, 2017 at 7:10 AM, FredPaulet said:

I love Justin Timberlake

2. On Sun, Nov 13, 2016 at 2:07 AM, Mr Salvaje said:

Great show. Great film. Incredible music. I hope they make an audio album based on this live show. The arrangements and live sound add a different dimension compared to the studio recording/production. Congrats to JT and team.

3. On Fri, Oct 21, 2016 at 7:00 PM, MarieBelle said:

wOA ÇA DEVAIT ETRE SUPER BIEN !!

4. On Fri, Oct 21, 2016 at 2:15 AM, skwsalon said:

I have lost count to how many times I have already now watched this film!!!!!!!!!! We saw the show 5 times in person and I could see my sister and I briefly in the film( we were in the VIP area and got to experience the " Timbertouch" :) I cannot thank you enough for this film , it reminds me of one of the BEST memories EVER I have had with my baby sister! Okay, guess I'll watch one more time before bed;)

5. On Thu, Oct 20, 2016 at 9:06 AM, maya57 said:

Very good news !

6. On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 3:52 PM, lexihermann said:

I saw myself twice! Thanks for the memories xoxoxo

7. On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 3:02 PM, lexihermann said:

I was watching this for the 20th time in HASTINGS NE while you were driving through HASTINGS NE! WE COULD HAVE WATCHED IT TOGETHER and watched my son, who was born the same day as Silas, dance his booty off to it :)

8. On Sun, Oct 16, 2016 at 2:10 PM, SILVIA JT said:

Best show ever. Thank you THETNKIDS, JT, Jonathan Demme, Netflix for making this happen <3 <3 :) !!!

9. On Sun, Oct 16, 2016 at 2:01 AM, MrsH said:

JT you're the best. Such a beautiful spirit. This show was awesome. I can't wait to actually see your show in person.

10. On Sat, Oct 15, 2016 at 7:49 PM, loyoli said:

I wish that this show will be reissued