1. On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 6:16 PM, Smartmiltoys said:

I want to win too...:))

2. On Sun, Sep 11, 2016 at 10:20 PM, 368bola said:

mungkin anda bisa mencoba taruhan bola dan judi bola bola

3. On Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 12:53 AM, JudyF said:

Hey..Great video for your new summer song. Will have to take my grandkids to Trolls. How is your little on doing?

4. On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 1:37 PM, MarieRoux said:

Amazing

5. On Sat, Aug 20, 2016 at 10:25 PM, Kimmiekim said:

I find it very upsetting. That i used the music. From you tube for the. 1st release. Of the song. Cajt stop the feeling. And made a dance video. To it with my pups. And fb wouldn't. Let me post it saying i had no rights to justin Timberlake. Music omg really

6. On Sat, Aug 13, 2016 at 10:44 AM, FannyLaurent said:

Yeah, this is amazing

7. On Fri, Aug 12, 2016 at 9:40 PM, KevinLombard said:

Nice !

8. On Mon, Aug 8, 2016 at 9:50 AM, Alicia Mayson said:

Congratulations to all the winners!

9. On Sun, Aug 7, 2016 at 11:54 PM, BrennanRaylee said:

Hey Justin, not sure if you are gonna read this or not, but I mine as well take a shot. I posted a video on Youtube of me and my twin sister Brielle, doing some pretty bad dancing (we aren't dancers) to can't stop the feeling. We put iHeart radio in the title of it but we aren't sure if it got through or not? It's probably too late now to say something...well I hope whoever wins has a wonderful time at the Trolls premiere! :) I am very excited for it to come out in theaters. :) I hope you have a great week ahead of you :)

10. On Fri, Aug 5, 2016 at 4:06 PM, Todd Dunn said:

Charlotte County, FL created Charlotte County, FL CAN'T STOP THE FEELING. You can watch it here. https://youtu.be/FdWZ10uVNgE