1. On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 8:09 AM, olivia75 said:

He just wins everything !

2. On Wed, Dec 30, 2015 at 10:20 AM, Richard Tibbs said:

Congratulation !!be proud of you!

3. On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 4:33 PM, tnorell said:

Hey Justin,
    Just wondering - Since seeing you sing the Tiger Fight Song, why don't you come lead The Mighty Sound Of The South (as Alan Cross did after win against Ole Miss) at one of the home games? Would love to see you!

4. On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 9:31 PM, Kanna Timberlake said:

Deserve.You're speech makes me cry...

5. On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 6:39 AM, issibitz said:

Since 2013 I feel like I've been surfing a gargantuan wave of joy and inspiration generated by this man and his : music, dancing, world tour, TV appearances, awards, philanthropy, family and golf game.
    All become something so much more than expected because of his talent, discipline, work ethic, creativity, dedication to craft, insight, generous heart, genuine soul, personality and sense wicked of humor.
    He is an undeniable force.

I can only dream of what may be on the horizon, but with certainty I say- the best is yet to come!

6. On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 4:23 AM, ELovelace said:

From the bottom of my heart Justin LUV YA & CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

7. On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 4:22 AM, ELovelace said:

Just an amazing, smart, talented,caring,funny jack of all trades that can do it all and each and every time we see him he proves it. I couldn't be more proud of him as part of the JTFAM/TNKID's. I might not have been able to get to your hometown and rep you but I know a few ladies that did and love that they were kind enough to share what they experienced and how deeply they felt seeing him on his big night.

8. On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 12:41 AM, cheuy3060 said:

Congrats once again!! That speech you gave was EVERYTHING!!! You are so selfless! I love that about you! #JTFam

9. On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 3:17 AM, Mari Mendes said:

Congratulations, Justin! We all are so proud of you! You deserve this and so much more! Thank you for being an amazing inspiration! <3 =D #TNKidsNation #BestIdolEver

10. On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 9:03 PM, SILVIA JT said: