1. On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 6:12 PM, Smartmiltoys said:

Be happy JT!

2. On Sat, Apr 11, 2015 at 4:50 PM, Joel5 said:

I cant believe its happend salias came to our world i so exiting!! really i crying! Justin & Jess i love you so much and so exiting for you this is your first child i know its was going to be a #Boy i love you and give you all my power inside me from my bottom from my heart i give all you need i love i dont care if i 100.000,000 milles from here i still help you becuse we are #JTFAM we helping you whatever you need we give you all of our harts.

Jess i love you so much your Incredible women! Your going to be a amazing mom take care for your baby give all of your love i think you know to this.

Justin what i need to say i think you ready to be a father your amzing man and you have the bast wife in the world you a baby now save him fron any problem take care of him give him all of your love and all he needs.

So Justin & Jess i think your ready! Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel

I Salute You

3. On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 2:38 PM, Dayoung said:

You are an inspiration and hit the nail on the head in your comments. I can not post a picture but if you go to Kennedy's Cause, you will see a young girl from our area who lives by those words. If your team could reach out to them it would be amazing.

4. On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 10:45 AM, nahlagolden said:

Congratulation JT... cause he is the ONLY one who really deserve it!!!
    Thanks for all your hard work and every amazing song you're giving us

5. On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 2:06 AM, cheuy3060 said:

No one deserves this more then JT!!! Congrats!! Thank you for being so great!!!

6. On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 6:37 PM, Joel5 said:

hell yeah!! he is going to win no matter what in the kca nad the iheartradio i sure in 100.100% love you Justin your the man you win no matter what im with you in any situation love you always with you!!