1. On Thu, Dec 29, 2016 at 9:39 AM, IsabelleBriot said:

It looks nice

2. On Sat, Apr 11, 2015 at 4:50 PM, Joel5 said:

I cant believe its happend salias came to our world i so exiting!! really i crying! Justin & Jess i love you so much and so exiting for you this is your first child i know its was going to be a #Boy i love you and give you all my power inside me from my bottom from my heart i give all you need i love i dont care if i 100.000,000 milles from here i still help you becuse we are #JTFAM we helping you whatever you need we give you all of our harts.

Jess i love you so much your Incredible women! Your going to be a amazing mom take care for your baby give all of your love i think you know to this.

Justin what i need to say i think you ready to be a father your amzing man and you have the bast wife in the world you a baby now save him fron any problem take care of him give him all of your love and all he needs.

So Justin & Jess i think your ready! Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel

I Salute You

3. On Sat, Feb 28, 2015 at 10:21 AM, Joel5 said:

i dont stop voting for a second anyway he going to win!!! #TeamJT

4. On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 2:12 AM, cheuy3060 said:

Vote vote vote!!!

5. On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 12:15 AM, Isabella Polanco said:

Already have started voting like crazy!! #TeamJT forever!!

6. On Sat, Feb 21, 2015 at 8:42 AM, NikycDrew said:

Well Justin Timberlake is a LEGEND so he's going to win

7. On Sat, Feb 21, 2015 at 8:04 AM, Joel5 said:

Soryy I have problem in my phone Anyway no one can win Justin Timberlake

8. On Sat, Feb 21, 2015 at 8:02 AM, Joel5 said:

Me to I'm going to do this until the KCA you heard me nobody can win Justin Timberlake!!????

9. On Sat, Feb 21, 2015 at 8:00 AM, Joel5 said:

Me to I going to do this all days long until the KCA you heard me nobody can win Justin Timberlake!!!!????????????????

10. On Sat, Feb 21, 2015 at 12:38 AM, cheuy3060 said:

I'm going to vote like crazy!!! I've already started lol